Wednesday, June 10, 2009

NEXT BOOTCAMP JUNE 15TH

Hey Gang,
Hope you all are enjoying your week off from Bootcamp. It is the time the body gets to rejuvinate and build and tone the muscles. Everyone really gave it their all in May and we hope to see the same in June.
For those of you who dont know I have no life. I spend my time away from bootcamp thinking of new and exciting ways to get people healthy and fit.
June 15th will be the start of a new fitness adventure. I have devised a new fitness protocal the should send your metabolism soring to new heights. I have developed a whole new group of exercises that will bring more fun and excitement to June's Camp. Also I am sure that alot of you would like to workout to different music this month. Well I have come to possess a new type of workout routine with completely original music that will blow you away. The music should arrive by the middle of the fist week. I am sure you will all be pleased.
New exercises ,New music, new excitement and new faces should bring this next camp a cut above anything that is out there.
Remember there is a big discount waiting for you when you bring a friend or 2. If you can recommend just 5 friend your camp is free. Enough of the sales talk.

We will be holding our Free nutrition seminar on Sunday June 14th at 5PM at the Princeton Blackbelt Academy. cant wait to see you all. I hope those returning campers have been using the nutrtion plan provided. If you need help let us know.

Welcome to our first time campers. You have made the decision to get healthy and fit. We congradulate you. Your Fitness Adventure starts Sunday at 5pm See you there.












See you all Next Week

Recipe for the week

Relax let those muscles heal and tone

No comments:

Post a Comment