Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday weight training

Today we worked on exercises to build and tone the body. We set up stations and did modified Tabata training. 20sec work and 10 sec rest. I could tell by the way the exercises were performed that all of you are getting stronger and more fit after only a week and a half.
I would like to tell Carla specifically that your form and strength have improved greatly. Denise you dont have that I cant do this look on your face any more. Marie you are a real trooper and have the drive to succeed. I can see by the way you push yourself.
Lisa you need need to realize your are alot stronger than you think. Johanna I admire the way you approached todays workout with the determination that will take you far.
Everyone of you are reaching for a goal that is very attainable. I am very proud to work with each one of you. Bar I am keeping my eye on you and will push you when you need it. Margo your form is greatly improved you shoul be proud. Susan I am going to keep pushing you, I can see great gains already. All of you have a great day Alway remember and never forget The door is open but the ride is not free.
Yours in fitness
Dave & Lisa


Here is another quick Breakfast idea to get you going in the morning

2 hard boiled egg whites
1 string cheese
toasted rye with rasberry preserves (sugar free polaner tastes great)
banana
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment